Group activities - bus groups
A great stop and experience for your group. Book a glass blowing demonstration or time to blow your own piece of glass works by master's assistance. See options here below.
We have a long experience with over 21 000 visits at the studio during the past years - you are warmly welcome! Get 20 % discount of glass
shop products during your visit (for pre-ordered groups).
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 45 139 0020 Tarmo Maaronen.
Options and duration for the glass blowing activities:
- Create your own piece of glass art (glass blowing for each participant)
- duration depends on the selected price group (see here)
- glass blowing demonstration
- duration appr. 40 min
- short glass blowing demonstration
- duration appr. 20 min
- glass blowing courses (see here), please notify the max. nr of attendees
- glass blowing contest
- duration as agreed case by case
- 2 - 50 person (we recommend to divide bigger groups to couple of smaller ones)
- ask an offer for a special price to groups over 10 persons
Prices/method of payment:
- see price list/price categories (for groups)
- options and prices for glass blowing courses (English version to be updated soon).
- booking fee (50 - 200 Eur according the group size, prepayment will be deducted from the total cost)
- credit card payment (most common ones are accepted) or by invoicing
- evening hours surcharge (after 5 p.m. 10 Eur/person)
Pickup or delivery of the made glass work:
- The glass pieces created are ready for pickup/delivery earliest in the next day of the visit/course. That’s because if a glass item cools down uncontrolled, tensions might be created between the outside and the inside of the glass and this can break the glass afterwards. Items are cooled down in annealing oven for at least 24 hours. In addition, the glass master needs to polish and engrave (if wanted) the glass items created before packing and sending.
- You can choose if you want to pick up your art from the studio at Fiskars (during the open hours) or if you want it to be sent (delivery cost needs to be paid by the customer).
- OBS! the picking up time needs to be agreed in advance