Group activities - corporate team-building
Glass blowing is an extremely interesting and funny experience to try. Or just to see how the glass artist works with this fascinating material. Bring your team to Fiskars and book one of the activities we offer for you.
We have had over 21 000 visits at the studio during the past years and based on the very positive feedback we warmly recommend you to join.
Group booking needs to be done IN ADVANCE, please contact by e-mail
email@example.com or call +358 45 139 0020 Tarmo Maaronen.
Options and duration for the glass blowing activities:
- create your
own piece of glass art (glass blowing for each participant)
- duration depends on the selected price group (see here)
- duration appr. 40 min
glass blowing demonstration
- duration appr. 20 min
- compact 'Quick course' for glass blowing
- duration appr. 1 hour/for 4 persons (note, other courses also possible to arrange)
- duration as agreed case by case
- 2 - 50 person (we recommend to divide bigger groups to couple of smaller ones)
- ask an offer for a special price to groups over 10 persons
Other services that can be ordered separately:
- dining and accommodation arrangements
- if you have other wishes, like coffee service on site etc, ask an offer
Prices/method of payment:
- see price list/price categories (for groups)
- options and prices for glass blowing courses (English version to be updated soon).
- booking fee (50 - 250 Eur according the group size, prepayment will be refunded from the total cost)
- credit card payment (most common ones are accepted) or by invoicing
- evening hours surcharge (after 5 p.m. 10 Eur/person)
Pickup or delivery of the made glass work:
- The glass pieces created are ready for pickup/delivery earliest in the next day of the visit/course. That’s because if a glass item cools down uncontrolled, tensions might be created between the outside and the inside of the glass and this can break the glass afterwards. Items are cooled down in annealing oven for at least 24 hours. In addition, the glass master needs to polish and engrave (if wanted) the glass items created before packing and sending.
- You can choose if you want to pick up your art from the studio at Fiskars (during the open hours) or if you want it to be sent (delivery cost needs to be paid by the customer).
- OBS! the picking up time needs to be agreed in advance